Tuesday 31 May 2011

勉強はきらい!(English only)

I hate revision.

Even though I’ve officially left college now, I still need to go in for EXAMS! Fortunately I only have two exams left; psychology and film studies. But I still need to revise like crazy.  Which is making me go slowly insane.

I think I’m set for film studies though – I was talking to my parents’ friend about it, who happens to be really big on films, and he was like “oh yeah, I’ll bring one or two films round if you like that you might find useful.”

Next morning he came round with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR massive bags FULL of DVDs. It’s like a movie goldmine!     

I don’t know which to watch first…

Also, I find when you’re revising, all of a sudden really stupid things amuse you…
And you find stupid videos like these that make you laugh for hours on end.





Oh SHINee, what joy you bring to my life...

(Also, I realise the absence of any Japanese, I didn’t have time to translate it due, again, to revision! So I’ll make up for it with a picture of the greatest Japanese band of all time, ARASHI!)

I love these guys far more than is healthy...

3 comments:

  1. Before you get excited, it's just Beth :P

    That Ohno pic! I've missed it!

    I think you should have put the 'Beat it' vid up - it was much better than the ones you chose :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why we love you Fran!
    Only you would accept a picture of Arashi as a suitable substitute for actual work lol

    kisses, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no, only I would see Arashi as something much more worthwhile than actual work hahaa!

    ReplyDelete